Midland High School is a public school located in Pleasant Plains, AR. It has 241 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Midland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-16 Students
- B16 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B-9 Students
- A-5 Students
- C+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Midland High School
Schools like Midland High School
- B-Pangburn High School
- Pangburn School District, AR
- 36 reviews
- CCedar Ridge High School
- Cedar Ridge School District, AR
- 53 reviews
- B-Concord High School
- Concord School District, AR
- 19 reviews
- CWhite County Central High School
- White County Central School District, AR
- 33 reviews
Midland High School Reviews
The only thing that I liked about the school was how small it was. However, I also only liked a few classes that the school had offered. The teachers really didn't teach, we watched a lot of movies. There is around 2 that might really teach. Students are awful and don't allow others to try to learn. Its really all about sports there.
The teaching at this school is relatively based on the teacher being examined. Some teachers teach by lecturing while others teach by hands on activities and real life scenarios. Some teachers are very close to the students, therefore influencing the quality of that teacher. Teachers at Midland High School can be so influential in a students life to the point of that student going in to "hang-out" with that teacher daily. The knowledge background of the teachers at this school is vast and incorporates the prior knowledge of previous schools. The communications skills of each teacher is exceptional because of the responses from the students.
I have only attended this school for one year. During that year I encountered the diversity of student to teacher interactions. I encountered the different personalities and characteristics of students. Also, many lessons and happenings had a major effect on myself as a person. Being able to be apart of the first ever home football game is paramount among many life changing experiences.