Middletown High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A183 Students
- B-36 Students
- A+31 Students
- C+31 Students
- C26 Students
- A-26 Students
- A20 Students
- A-20 Students
- B+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Middletown High School Reviews
Review Middletown High School
My experience at Middletown was a good one. It has excellent academic diversity (ranging from low-level classes to AP) and some truly wonderful teachers, although there are of course those that don't even come close. Middletown is a very football focused school, due to having a fantastic football team, but it also makes sure that all of the other varied teams have decent fields, equipment, and uniforms. I joined plenty of afterschool activities over my 4 years and enjoyed each and every one (cheer, tennis, spring musical, chorus, National Honor Society, and softball). Middletown also offers the very unique opportunity of a school-based health center, where students receive free physical check ups and can visit the school therapist. Overall Middletown has a faculty and community that cares very much about its student, and it shows in every aspect of the school.
This school offers a variety of not only extracurricular activities but a variety of career pathways as well. Though they tend to be well organize, their focus is often misconstrued and they prioritize the wrong circumstances. Students are often treated as if they are half-decent humans, and are belittled in front of their peers, and or consistently have their rights violated. The school needs some serious reconstruction on the topic of respect for one another, whilst including the young adults.
Being in a family that supports Middletown is amazing. Learning from my sister about her Middletown experiences makes me excited to go and experience it myself. The students there are welcoming from the start. The classes there are abundant so there is no worry for students over not knowing what they want to pursue. Animal science is my favorite due to the hands on learning that allows the students to first hand experience the life of a vet or farmer. In all, Middletown is the perfect high school for anyone whether they are lost in what they want in the future to if they have a goal for their career.