Middleton High School Reviews

Not much, but once Middleton merges with the charter school Clark Street, most of the educational issues I have will be removed
Middleton High School is a great high school and offers a wide range of classes for all types of students. From my experience I was able to take a lot of STEM and programming classes, which gave me a headstart in college.
Some prejudice towards low income students, and faculty was unhelpful to those with no way to be tested for learning disabilities but are clearly struggling. Very upper income area school.

Certain teachers were amazing in their efforts, caring and their availabilty to go out of their way for students to help.
Start Your Review of Middleton High School
There were many great classes I could be in and so many choices that I believe I may have not gotten if I had gone to other schools in the area. The staff and teachers are always very nice and help you balance your workload. Counselors were always there to assist me in my college plans.
In my current experience at middleton high school so far it has been good, I wouldn't say amazing, but some pros are that this school is very rigorous, and it has a very supportive staff. Me myself haven't seen any bullying or harassment going on. Some cons are that some may find the schools rigor to be more challenging, and there is a lot of kids that go to our school, about 2000 in my class. Overall middleton high school is giving me a pleasent experience.
MHS sports and academics are awesome but needs some improvements in terms of school culture. Teachers are the best I have ever met among other high schools I went to.
The sports teams were really good and great to be apart of, but the food offered there had little to no flavor.
Middleton is a great place if you want it to be. Your experience with teachers, sports, and resources can be very political- coaches and teachers have favorites and not everyone is treated equally. Academics are fantastic if you have an idea what you want to do, otherwise it can be overwhelming. Great admin staff!
There are lots of great opportunities to explore your interests. They also offer ways to get college credit for your work. The biggest issue is that the administration seems to think that ignoring a problem will make it go away, so things like bullying aren't always combatted very effectively. There's a wide range of clubs and classes, and since my focus was on academics, I had a good experience at MHS.
Students feel very pressured to take AP and honors classes, have a 4.0, and be involved in clubs and sports.
Most teachers are very informative and nice, however there are also a few notorious ones for various reasons. A lot of the students are respectful and mindful of those around them, but there are a couple of "wanderers" who don't go to class and float through the hallways to make mischief. Kind of like ghosts.
Middleton is a great school that leaves students both prepared and competitive in the college application process. The teachers are knowledgeable and experienced.
Middleton High School is a fairly good school. Although there are a few teachers who are not very good and either don't know the material or do not care about there students, most enjoy their jobs and actually want their students to succeed. The academics at Middleton High School are very good, but unfortunately/fortunately this creates a lot of competition for the students of Middleton High School. Outside of academics, Middleton does a very good job of providing tons of clubs and other activities that allow students to become invested in or learn about. The sports are Middleton High School can be questionable at times, though. It is very apparent the Athletic Director doesn't care about any sports besides football, basketball, and baseball and other sports are affected by this such as soccer.
Middleton normally has a great environment. The school has been having many recent scandals regarding teachers and students.
Middleton High School offered a space for me to thrive academically, socially, and athletically. With dedicated staff and a culture of hard working students, Middleton equipped me with the tools I needed to prepare myself for a college education.
I attended MHS my freshman and sophomore year. It's very cliquey but there are many great teachers and the classes are pretty good.
Middleton High School has (overall) great academics and great teachers. Athletics are also amazing- however, sometimes athletics can be put before academics, which can be problematic. Middleton also struggles with some racial divides.
Start Your Review of Middleton High School
This school makes academic success attainable. The skilled teachers and faculty all contribute to making the school a safe and productive enviroment.
My experience at Middleton High School was nothing but average. The teaching staff are reasonable but the atmosphere is very dry.
Located in Middleton, WI, Middleton High School has a great arts and music program with a close second of technology and computer sciences.