Middleton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+306 Students
- A+129 Students
- A-75 Students
- B+65 Students
- A+61 Students
- A53 Students
- B+51 Students
- C+46 Students
- A+43 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 88 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Schools like Middleton High School
- AWaunakee High School
- Waunakee Community School District, WI
- 171 reviews
- A+Sun Prairie High School
- Sun Prairie Area School District, WI
- 445 reviews
- AMonona Grove High School
- Monona Grove School District, WI
- 106 reviews
- A+West High School
- Madison Metropolitan School District, WI
- 267 reviews
Middleton High School Reviews
Review Middleton High School
Middleton high school has some of the best educators in the state and I've enjoyed being a student there for the past 4 years. Overall,I've had positive experiences with staff and have made lasting connections with my educators. I've only had one negative experience with a teacher who was not involved with the students. But regardless, educators at MHS have great knowledge on subject matters and are very in tune with students and dedicated to ensuring students are well adjusted and comfortable in the classroom. All staff has proven to be committed to making sure students can access them and always improve. I've passed all classes with flying colors because of how helpful and accessible my teachers have been. They're always willing to listen to concerns and patient while tutoring after class at Homework Club. They're always fair and compassionate with students. By far the best staff I've ever met!
Going to Middleton Highschool has been a great experience for me, although I've only had 1 year of experience here as a Junior. The school has great teachers who seem involved with the students and who genuinely seem to enjoy teaching. The school offers many classes and there are many options to choose from. We have a great stage and theater building, and several nice gyms, not to mention an indoor pool and a great Football field. Sometimes the administration seems a bit unorganized and frazzled but I think that just comes with it being a big school. Overall, I would definitely say Middleton Highschool is a very good school.
Although the school lacks in diversity, the students make up for it with their willingness to be open minded of other cultures and backgrounds. The school is in a friendly middle class area and this makes for a comfortable environment. Bullying is not tolerated and is always fixed by staff. The school has shown a great dedication to students welfare and opinions. I would love to come back and redo it all if I couldn't. It's been amazing!