Middleton High School is a top rated, public school located in Middleton, WI. It has 2,044 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+452 Students
- A+214 Students
- A+109 Students
- A-103 Students
- B+100 Students
- B+67 Students
- C+64 Students
- A+63 Students
- A-60 Students
- B55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 90 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
Schools like Middleton High School
- A+Waunakee High School
- Waunakee Community School District, WI
- 182 reviews
- A+Sun Prairie High School
- Sun Prairie Area School District, WI
- 498 reviews
- AMonona Grove High School
- Monona Grove School District, WI
- 118 reviews
- A+West High School
- Madison Metropolitan School District, WI
- 288 reviews
Middleton High School Reviews
I have had an overall good experience at Middleton High School. There are a large amount of clubs and sports teams to join, so you can never possibly get bored! I have had extremely competent English, Math, and Social Studies teachers. We have many school resources and facilities to access, including college prep, sports equipment, and mental health services, which I truly appreciate. My school is predominantly white, which has contributed to a school culture that has a sense of entitlement in regard to other schools. I think this aspect of my school is the part that needs the most immediate change, because discrimination and racial biases are unacceptable.
Middleton is a great place if you want it to be. Your experience with teachers, sports, and resources can be very political- coaches and teachers have favorites and not everyone is treated equally. Academics are fantastic if you have an idea what you want to do, otherwise it can be overwhelming. Great admin staff!
As a senior at Middleton, I love the classes we have to offer. We have all different types of classes that most schools dont offer. I really appreciate some of the classes we are required to take at our school so that we can be ready to go onto our lives as an adult and not be completely blind sided. Such as Personal Finances, it teaches us how to budget, prepare, and be ready for our future as adults. Another thing I love about my school is the sports. The sports are very involved in the team bonding but make sure we are being students before athletes.