Middlebury Union Middle School Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Middlebury Union Middle School. As a student who had transitioned from homeschooling, I felt very welcome and supported entering a public school. The teachers, for the most part, were very helpful and knew their subject well. The only thing I really didn’t like was the separation of the classes by teams which somewhat seemed to create a competitive environment.
The teachers are great and very supportive during a difficult time period in any child's life. The students vary in friendliness from year to year, but for the most part there are always good people to find.
This school is great with studious teachers who really care about the kids, great grounds and building and great sports. Needs better food and to stop the bullying system.
Start Your Review of Middlebury Union Middle School
teams are pretty good. Football team was division champs. 6 students on the wrestling team had podium placements at states. Alot of sports choices for students. School spirit is awesome and students support their teams very well.
I felt is was a better option to bring my own lunch
School is pretty safe. School nurse is good. School grounds are patrolled by town law enforcement. No smoking on school grounds is strictly enforced.
Students are pretty accepting of others. They participate and help each other at school events. There is not much peer pressure
I didnt participate in any clubs but I was on the wrestling team. I learned a lot of life lessons and had a lot of fun. There was a lot of support by the school, staff and parents.
School has a lot of programs and support available. Sporting teams are like small families. Saturday tutoring program is available. Some parts of the school like the weight room need upgrading but over all a very nice school to attend.