Middle Township High School is an above average, public school located in Cape May Court House, NJ. It has 800 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 28% in reading.
Middle Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B87 Students
- A82 Students
- B71 Students
- A+49 Students
- A44 Students
- C43 Students
- A-42 Students
- A-39 Students
- B36 Students
- B33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Middle Township High School Reviews
I started at middle township public schools in pre-k. I am now a senior that is graduating in a couple months. From the beginning I always felt that the teachers and staff care about their students as individuals, not just as a number. The teachers are always quick to help you if you are struggling and really want to ensure that we understand the material they are teaching. I have made so many lifelong friends through middle township schools. Most of my friends are those that I have known for 14 years, since preschool. I am sure we will all continue to be friends well after graduation. I highly recommend this school. I have never had any issues and I just love it!
I believe it was the best year of my four years in Middle Township High School. Being active member of the school environment has persuaded me to become a better person in society and it also made me realize how important it is to be a involved member of high school. Senior year was filled with so many memories that I can’t even remember all of them, some are good and some are bad. But the best memories were the ones where I can look back to and laugh about. Senior year has come and it’s about to be gone but I will always remember my friends and teachers that I had In high school. With all this being under my belt, I realize I needed to impact the community and leave and lasting impression on Middle Township high school. Through many acts of kindness I have learned it is always best to pay it forward.
This school is mostly a disappointment. The students are unappealing & the teachers are pretty lazy. I do not feel prepared for college at all after graduating. Any success I had here was because of myself & not any of the teachers. Although I have had a few really amazing, caring teachers, most just want to get through the day, year, etc. I would say choose another school.