MICDS is a private, independent, JK-12th grade day school offering non-sectarian education. While living into our bold Mission, we strive to cultivate students who are equipped with academic, social and emotional intelligence. We shape future leaders who can contribute to a more positive, successful, global society by growing the skills and strengths unique to them as individuals.
Our application deadlines are as follows:
- JK-4th grade (Lower School): January 31, 2020
- 5th-8th grade (Middle School): January 14, 2020
- 9th grade (Upper School): December 13, 2019
- 10th-12th grade (Upper School): January 14, 2020
We invite you to explore the outstanding opportunities available to our students ranging from the arts, athletics and STEM programs to our humanities, global learning and club offerings. Learn what it's like to be an MICDS Ram at our upcoming admission events.
MICDS - Mary Institute & St. Louis Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+92 Students
- A-69 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
MICDS - Mary Institute & St. Louis Country Day School Reviews
Each attended top colleges after graduation and felt well prepared for college I'm pretty sure they would not have gotten into Washington University without having attended MICDS. At the end of the day its about happiness and college admission results that really matter.