Miamisburg High School is a highly rated, public school located in Miamisburg, OH. It has 1,577 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 60% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Miamisburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A217 Students
- B-201 Students
- A+196 Students
- A-156 Students
- A146 Students
- B-134 Students
- A-114 Students
- B78 Students
- A-59 Students
- B46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Miamisburg High School
- B+Brookville High School
- Brookville Local School District, OH
- 72 reviews
- B-Edgewood High School
- Edgewood City School District, OH
- 97 reviews
- B-Madison High School
- Madison Local School District (Middletown), OH
- 17 reviews
- A-Beavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- 357 reviews
Miamisburg High School Reviews
I really enjoyed my time at Miamisburg High School! All the teachers are super nice and the entire staff is always doing their best for the students and other faculty members. There are many fun activities that students can participate in, such as clubs, sports, and fund raisers. Over my years at MHS, each year got better and better, and I am going to miss this great experience.
Miamisburg High School provides their students with a decent general education. The staff are very attentive to their students and do their best to help every student. Although the staff is decent, I strongly believe that Miamisburg High School needs to update their technology, as well as textbooks. The majority of textbooks for classes are quite outdated, thus the information is outdated.
Miamisburg High school is a diverse location. There are groups for everyone to be apart of. The amount of students in each grade is over 300 so there are many people to be introduced too. Although, with that being said, not all groups are "good" and responsible to be in. Fights can occur often, and teachers can be not-so caring. But, isn't that most schools?