grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Miamisburg High School is a highly rated, public school located in Miamisburg, OH. It has 1,568 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Miamisburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus254 Students
- grade A+239 Students
- grade B minus230 Students
- grade A minus191 Students
- grade A172 Students
- grade B minus149 Students
- grade A minus146 Students
- grade B92 Students
- grade B+71 Students
- grade B+58 Students
Living in the Area
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responses
- Graduation when it comes up19%
- Pep Rallys11%
- Basketball games9%
- Pep rallies4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,492 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 34 responses
Schools like Miamisburg High School
- grade B+Brookville High School
- Brookville Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.54 out of 5 76 reviews
- grade B minusEdgewood High School
- Edgewood City School District, OH
- Rating 3.74 out of 5 114 reviews
- grade BMadison High School
- Madison Local School District (Middletown), OH
- Rating 3.24 out of 5 17 reviews
- grade A minusBeavercreek High School
- Beavercreek City School District, OH
- Rating 3.79 out of 5 388 reviews
Miamisburg High School Reviews
Rating 3.77 out of 5 211 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I have greatly enjoyed going to Miamisburg High School for the most part. I have had the opportunity to take lots of art courses. Many of my teachers have been very accepting of me being a queer & trans person. However, while most of my teachers have been accommodating of my disabilities a few of my teachers have not been willing to accommodate me. A few have not honored my 504 plan. Overall I have enjoyed being a student at Miamisburg and some of my teacher have made me who I am today.
Miamisburg High School is a great school. MHS is a place where everyone is welcome, although I wish there was more diversity through ought the school. What I love most about MHS is the community surrounding it. We have multiple great sports teams and in each section, it is heavily supported by students, parents, and teachers. One of my favorite days is Fridays, as it is "Football Friday" and everyone is very excited for the game that night. Another thing I love about MHS is the atmosphere. They want you to succeed in all our classes. The counselors also they help so much with taking that step from high school to college, as it can be a very stressful time for us seniors. Overall, Miamisburg High School is a great place and I am very grateful I have gotten to complete my High School education there. One thing I did not care for at ALL was the school lunches. The "meal" consisted of nothing nutritious at all and was not enough on the plate to be even considered a "meal".
Loved my school and everything about it. High school was not my best years but had some of the best teachers who still till this day I speak to and 2 whom I am in regular contact with. I'm thankful for getting to go to such an awesome amazing school. We love our football team, we had an amazing choir and show choir. We had a kick ass marching and a lot of whom we to the ohio university to march with the best damn band. I have cried in those hallways, laughed in them, talked and walked and what I would do to go back and talk to my younger self dont wait until your 31 to go back to school,listen, everything will work out in the end .