Miami Trace High School is a public school located in Washington Court Hou, OH. It has 716 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Miami Trace High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+64 Students
- A-56 Students
- B-48 Students
- A-29 Students
- C+26 Students
- A25 Students
- B-21 Students
- B18 Students
- B18 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Miami Trace High School
- CEast Clinton High School
- East Clinton Local School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- B-Greeneview High School
- Greeneview Local School District, OH
- 46 reviews
- B-Washington High School
- Washington Court House City School District, OH
- 73 reviews
- CMadison-Plains High School
- Madison-Plains Local School District, OH
- 80 reviews
Miami Trace High School Reviews
My experience as a Senior at Miami Trace High School has been an interesting one. I've seen fights, lockdowns and other stuff in the past four years. But since things have changed since I was a freshman. Administrative advisory has increased, discipline has increased and also safety has increased greatly. I feel safe with the safety protocol we have inforced. The teachers here are great and prepare you for what you need to know for college. The english teachers are awesome. The ag program is done greatly and taught by the best. I greatly with miss this school once I graduate. Thank you Miami Trace high school for the memories and getting me ready for college!
The academics and college-readiness are the strongest character of this school. The diversity is fairly poor, as is the food. The teachers and staff members are very friendly and helpful and they help to lead very rewarding clubs and other activities.
I would like to see the school be more inclusive of different cultures, races, and religions. I also think that more AP courses should be included. Administrators need to ensure that AP teachers are following the syllabus and are preparing students to take and pass the AP test by the end of the year.