Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School Reviews

The teachers are top notch and they go above and beyond! They are extremely dedicated, hard working and super friendly. The communication between teacher and parent is great - opinions are welcome and reasonably respected. The focus at MSPCS is on a Caring Community and each classroom feels like this. The students are all empowered to be their best and the teachers lead by example.
MSPCS is like a family. Our experience has been great from teachers and staff to parents and students. I can't say enough great things about this school both academically and as a loving community. My daughter will graduate in May from 5th grade, thankfully my sons are just starting out at 20 months and three. I am thankful to have many more years at this loving, progressive school. I highly recommend MSPCS to all parents with children ages 18 months to 5th grade.
They have many great After School programs like STEM Club, Art Clubs, Yoga, Zumba, Math and so many more. They also offer After School Care until 6pm that is a mix of fun indoor and outdoor activities. As always, everything is supported and run by the administrators and teachers.
Start Your Review of Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School
There is a zero tolerance policy for bullying. The school is known for being a safe, nurturing environment. The school nurse is something that they are looking into addressing.
I can't say enough great things about MSPCS; it's like a family. My daughter has been at the school for four years and it's been a blessing. She will graduate in May, and thankfully my two sons are in the preschool so we have many more years ahead of us. The teachers, staff, parents and headmaster make the school experience feel like family. The communication between the school and parents is phenomenal and the opportunities to be involved are extensive. I highly recommend MSPCS to anyone with children ages 18 months to 5th graders.