Miami School is an above average, public school located in Miami, TX. It has 213 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Miami School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-15 Students
- A+9 Students
- B+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- A7 Students
- A7 Students
- C+6 Students
- A6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Miami School
Miami School Reviews
I really loved how much personal attention the teachers were able to give to each of the students. I was busy most of the year with sports but I never really felt left behind in the classroom. I also liked how generally calm the school was. In my seven years between Jr. High and High School, I only saw one fight. Everybody knows everybody and are generally friendly folk.
The teachers at my school are great. They balance out the work and they are consistent most of the time. They teach us what is required, and sometimes they will give us real world examples. Several times our math teacher will give us examples of when we will use certain equations, because many times we say that we will never use them in the real world.
I've defiantly enjoyed every sport that I have participated in. I have also enjoyed FFA, especially because of the success we have had in judging competitions.