COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our Lower School is at a full return on campus but with special social distancing practices. Our Middle and Upper School students are currently on the hybrid model where only one cohort is in person at a time. There are online options available for any family, in any divisions, who wishes to stay virtual. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Founded in 1938, Miami Country Day School is a coeducational, nonprofit, interdenominational school of 1250 students in Pre-K 3 through grade 12 representing 44 countries. The education of the whole child, exploring the six potentials: intellectual, spiritual, social, aesthetic, physical, and emotional, and emphasis on the core values of honor, respect, wisdom, and compassion, are fostered within a strong college preparatory program. Over 240 courses, 60 electives, and opportunities for independent study and study abroad are offered, inspiring unique passions in every student every day.
Miami Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+70 Students
- A53 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-29 Students
- A24 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+23 Students
- A22 Students
- A+20 Students
Social Innovators Program
This program allows students to learn about entrepreneurship and experience it first-hand while earning a Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship through UPenn School of Social Policy and Schoolyard Ventures. During the twelve-week program, students learn how to launch ventures of their own that create value and positively impact society.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses