MFL Marmac High School is a public school located in Monona, IA. It has 233 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
MFL Marmac High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A23 Students
- A23 Students
- B+21 Students
- B14 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review MFL Marmac High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like MFL Marmac High School
- B-Waukon High School
- Allamakee Community School District, IA
- 87 reviews
- BPrairie du Chien High School
- Prairie du Chien Area School District, WI
- 24 reviews
- B-Central Community Junior/Senior High School
- Central Community School District, IA
- 23 reviews
- B-John R. Mott High School
- Postville Community School District, IA
- 10 reviews
MFL Marmac High School Reviews
I love the size of my school. We all know one another, and although the teachers at the school can't always offer the classes right there, our school does a great job getting us a variety of classes in other manners. The great part about a small school is the connection between teacher and students and student to students. When I'm having a bad day, the teacher's know me well enough to under that this action of mine is out of the ordinary. Or they can recognize when I'm struggling. By having a small school, I'm also able to engage in multiple extracurriculars, because all the leaders understand how heavily involved the majority of us are. Through this, I learn time management. Although the school isn't perfect, there's so much effort to keep it at a quality level, that it really shows. I honestly wouldn't trade this school, because it's helped me define who I am. The stuff that will matter in the future is good and that's what I'll remember.
I really enjoyed how accomodating the administration was, you can tell they certainly love their jobs!
MFL Mar Mac has great teachers and many different opportunities for students to help them with both high school and college credit. When going into college, I'd like to see more support when it comes to students.