Meyzeek Middle School Reviews

Meyzeek was a good experience. They have good academics and extracurriculars for students. The teachers are prepared for their jobs. In my three years, I got a well-rounded middle school experience here. I enjoyed the
STEM emphasis which guided me towards what I currently aspire to be. However, the school could use more work on safety and school climate.
Meyzeek Middle School has to by far be the best school in Louisville, Ky. Their academic's are wonderful, the teachers are amazing and very helpful.
We always have a police officer in the building, and he/she is always friendly towards the kids and makes everyone feel safe at school.
Start Your Review of Meyzeek Middle School
Many teachers volunteer to help with most activities, which make the clubs more connected and helps engage a lot of students. There is a club that each student can connect to and enjoy, whether that is chess club, STLP, book club, or Math Counts.
The field trips were always really fun, especially the eighth grade trip in May. It was such a blast, and I always think about the trips when I think of Meyzeek.
I loved all of the teachers that I had while I was there. They all respected me and gave me a great education and prepared me well for high school. I still communicate with some of my teachers today, and I sometimes drop by to say hello.