Mexico High School is an above average, public school located in Mexico, NY. It has 708 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Mexico High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B32 Students
- A26 Students
- B-19 Students
- B17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A14 Students
- A13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mexico High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Mexico High School
- B+G. Ray Bodley High School
- Fulton City School District, NY
- 91 reviews
- BPaul V. Moore High School
- Central Square Central School District, NY
- 174 reviews
- BSandy Creek High School
- Sandy Creek Central School District, NY
- 41 reviews
- BPulaski High School
- Pulaski Central School District, NY
- 40 reviews
Mexico High School Reviews
Overall Mexico High School was a great experience! I enjoyed the teachers, sports and other curricular activities.
At mexico high school the teachers really care about their students. They will always go out of their way to help them out when they are in need of it. Th clubs and activities are also very fun. The school really goes out of its way to help out in the community. The students are all really close and will have each others backs no matter what. There isn't much diversity because it is a small town. Some of the teachers do not take control of their students and let them mess around, which can get really frustrating to the students who actually care about their future.
Mexico High School has a welcoming and friendly environment. They are full of staff helping every student along the way and creating bonds that will later benefit them for scholarships and applications. The experiences through clubs and organizations is just outstanding. For a smaller school, the lessons and education is the superb.