Mexia High School is an above average, public school located in Mexia, TX. It has 507 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Mexia High School Rankings
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C38 Students
- B+36 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+28 Students
- A27 Students
- B23 Students
- A-23 Students
- A-19 Students
- A18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Free or Reduced Lunch
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mexia High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Mexia High School
- NGDevelopmental Center
- Mexia Independent School District, TX
- C+Groesbeck High School
- Groesbeck Independent School District, TX
- 69 reviews
- BTeague High School
- Teague Independent School District, TX
- 36 reviews
- B-Coolidge High School
- Coolidge Independent School District, TX
- 6 reviews
Mexia High School Reviews
My experience in Mexia High School has been great. Everyone is friendly, and the teachers are always ready to help anyone with anything. To improve the school, changes are made in the learning programs and even the athletic programs, for Mexia High School continuely strives to be the best they can be. Mexia High School has an awesome diversity where everyone mixes and interacts with one another. It is a great place to be, and overall it is great school.
My overall experience at Mexia High School has been amazing. I love the teachers and the support they have. My senior class is very close to one another and that has helped make my experience at Mexia High School even better. I love the diversity we have at our schools and how unsegregated it is. At Mexia everyone hangs out with everyone there is no specific groups and I love that about Mexia. In conclusion, my experience at Mexia High School has been awesome and I would not trade it for anything.
Mexia High School has given me so many opportunists. I have been very involved in clubs and organizations. I am at a place with great diversity and opportunities. I have traveled to compete in a few organizations and the experiences and memories are forever. Mexia High school has given me the chance to be in DECA, Spanish Club, Student Council, Book Club, Robotics, Tennis, One Act Play, National Honor Society. I have even gone to a very rare experience to a leadership camp called RYLA Camp and it was life changing. I have visited many colleges gone to many fun and exciting places for field trips. I wouldn't be who I am today without Mexia High School.