Metro Tech High School Reviews

It's very welcoming and a great experience. everyone gets along and teachers prepare you for your future!
Very good high school , there are a lot of programs available and have a wide variety of technical careers. Nursing, pharmacy, fashion, auto tech, engineering, and culinary are just some of them. Overall, this is a very safe school and students here behave as students should. Not a lot of behavioral problems here, it has an extremely peaceful atmosphere.
My experience in this school is great. I would recommend people to come to Metro Tech High school because their are many CTE programs. For example, there are programs like Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering, auto collision, electrician, and Etc. In Metro Tech the staff and the teachers expect for you to improve as you go and they do one on one help if your in need of practice or understanding a certain topic.
Start Your Review of Metro Tech High School
Throughout my freshman year till now, my senior year in Metro Tech, i’ve never had a problem with the school. It’s always been very welcoming and has always been an A+ school, getting every student to do their best within themselves and in their academics. The teachers and staff are always willing to help the students learn and grow as we progress throughout the 4 years to prepare us after high school. The clubs and sports are a variety to choose from, bringing the best out of school along with its CTE programs. Metro Tech overall is a great school that strives in acedmics and a school that shows honor, integrity and leadership.
Metro Tech is a great school that helps you get ready for college. They have great CTE programs for any interest.
The education a students gets at Metro Tech High School is extraordinary, there is a lots of hands on activities. The classes students get assign into. in reality there is not much to change out this school.

Go Metro !
I love Metro Tech High School because it is a school where I feel safe and I know that I can count on the students, teachers, principal, etc. to make my future career life possible.
My years at metro tech were phenomenal, that's until I got to my last two years. These 2 years I was given the opportunity to take Pharmacy Tech classes, "preparing" me for college, however, I lacked a teacher for the 3rd year and I had a new teacher my last year who seemed to learn with us throughout the whole yearl. I know they can find all their student better teachers.
With the rise of sports culture, Metro Tech offers it all. Metro Tech is best known for the technical programs they offer. Having been a part of the nursing program and been friends with other students in the business program, auto tech and various other programs I know Metro Tech does its best to prepare its students for the real world.
What I really like about Metro Tech High School is the career programs, because those programs give us an opportunity to study a career that we are interested in and not have to pay so much money that most of us students don't have. What I don't like is that we don't have as much spirit as other schools.
Metro Tech High School allows juniors and seniors to experience what it would be like if students were to be in their dream careers without having to go into the real world. Metro Tech is focused in academic and is given an A+ for being an amazing school with outstanding academics and student life. Also, we are one of the safest schools in Arizona.
I graduated from this High School, and to be honest; it is the best school! Teachers are willing to help you in any way they can for you to succeed. Several Career Technical Education classes to prepare students for their career paths. Additionally, it is a safe environment, where one can enjoy their free time. Overall, Metro Tech high school gave me a spectacular experience within four years!
It's a good school to attend for those who want to find a job as soon as they graduate like I'm graduating with 3 certificates
It was a very safe and calm school. The teachers were very engaged and motivated in the students. I took the nursing CTE class, I learned so much! I even went to do clinical hours. Overall, it's an amazing school, it will assure you a career or at least an idea as to what you want to do with your life.
Metro Tech is a school dedicated to your college preparedness and making sure you have some kind of skill by the time you enter college. MT is very good with the academics and support from teachers. It is also great with extra-curricular activities. These are all just some reasons that this school is an A+ school.
everyone at metro tech is hard working. the teachers will always try to help you out and no matter what time. The counselors are always there to help as well they will ask about what our plans are for the future and try to get us to think beyond just what classes we will take next year. The counselor and i have worked together to come up with a plan and try to get me to start thinking about what colleges and what majors i want in the future.
It can be a bit stressing sometimes but i know i will always the help of my teachers and friends to help me and try to develop new skills and be more get involved with the school. The teachers will push you to be better every single day sometimes it might be hard or they might push you to much but if you talk to the teachers they will try to be less hard and try to adapt to your needs
As a Metro Tech junior student, I have had a blast meeting other students and teachers as everyone is respectful and helpful. Something that could see a change in the near future is to have more decorations on some of the empty walls so that they aren't just grey and maroon. Also, some of the water fountains on one corner could receive some new filters. Other than that I don't think there is much more to say except that they have plenty of programs and classes to choose from. Both the teachers and the programs have helped me build up my confidence towards my ACT in the very near future.
Start Your Review of Metro Tech High School
Metro Tech offers a variety of CTE programs that help students in either career they decide to take. The one thing I would change about Metro Tech is the level of spirit. There is not enough spirit within students.
Going to Metro Tech High School is a great opportunity to increase not only knowledge on subjects but readiness for college, career, and life. Being a Junior at Metro Tech has already given me very important skills that are needed out of the classroom; Critical thinking, leadership skills, communication skills only to name a few. This is what is best known from Metro Tech preparing students for success from full engagement from teachers to students. They give us the ability to learn through real world problems allowing students to use and improve problem solving skills. Not only this but the students, the teachers, administration all work together to make a safe school environment for everyone. This makes everyone feel like they're part of something and involved into the success that Metro Tech provides.
Metro Tech was an amazing pre-life preparatory High School. The staff and the administration really care for all of its students future. This school is known for its many different career programs and they will show everyone who is enrolled what is takes to become successful.