Metro Schools Charter School Reviews

This is a terrible school. The school leadership should be fired. Do not send your kids here. Bullying is an issue. Also, inexperienced teachers who don’t know how to run a classroom teach here.
It's a very amazing school; this school opens up many opportunity for their students to get on a college path and follow their dreams.
I am a sophomore in high school and have been attending for 3 years. My experience would be one of love and compassion. Everyone cares about eachother here and that's rare.
Start Your Review of Metro Schools Charter School
To honest metro school is really amazing school the education is very well and also the people are too when I started metro schools a an 8th grade I didn't knew that much English I learned new language well this school helped a lot
Being at Metro schools felt like being at home honestly. I remember the first day I set my foot into that school and I still can't believe it's been more than three years since I've been here. The first day I was nerve wrecked being new to the country, I found long lasting good friends who changed my life for the better and teachers who persuaded me in the right direction, being friendly and nice and I can truly say this school changed me for the better and there is no place I would rather be!
Make sure they are all have save place
The difficulty clups at school is that students should have More fun.