Mesa Distance Learning Program Reviews

I enjoyed being able to work at my own pace, but the software being used was a tad outdated. Going in for the finals whenever you wished was also a bonus.
They offered a wide variety of classes from mythology to photography. I enjoyed many of the classes I took online such as bowling, trigonometry, and principals of english. Most of the teachers were very good at replying to my questions quickly and giving positive feed back. Some of the teachers were not as great and they would often wait a few days before they replied to questions or graded class work. The workload was nice because you could take on as much or as little as you wanted. Overall, the curriculum was challenging, but the options were good.
I mostly had to make the decision on my own because they did not really offer any programs to help you decide what you want to do. I am sure that if I asked one of the staff members for help, they would help, but they don't give you any resources other than that. I did feel prepared to go into the "real world" after graduation because their curriculum challenged me and made me want to learn more.
Start Your Review of Mesa Distance Learning Program
The Mesa Distance Learning office is nice. I only have to go there for tests, but the computers and supplies are well taken care of. The faculty is always very helpful and encouraging. My counselor Susan Schooler was the reason why I could graduate early. She always helped me and gave me advice. The Mesa Distance Learning Program is an excellent school!