Meridian Medical Arts Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Meridian, ID. It has 201 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B124 Students
- B-123 Students
- A+55 Students
- A-44 Students
- A41 Students
- B+40 Students
- A39 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+27 Students
- B-19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Meridian Medical Arts Charter School
- A-Meridian Technical Charter High School
- West Ada School District, ID
- 39 reviews
- A-North Star Public Charter School
- West Ada School District, ID
- 34 reviews
- BCompass Public Charter School
- Compass Public Charter School, ID
- 62 reviews
- A-Thomas Jefferson Charter School
- Vallivue School District, ID
- PK, K-12
- 56 reviews
Meridian Medical Arts Charter School Reviews
This school is fantastic. If you are looking for a way to excel in education an better your future, this school is right for you. As a freshman we are currently making pristine resumes. We learn many essential tools for life. For instance, we learn interviewing skills and presentation skills. We also learn to dress to impress, the dress code executes this. As well as, we dress in professional clothing. The homework load isn’t as horrible as everyone says. If you manage your time well and get things done it is quite easy. The teachers there are phenomenal, they are always there to help and provide to their students. They are willing to go above and beyond. However, the food in this district of Westada is terrible, I would recommend bringing lunch as a freshman or until you can drive and leave campus. We have refrigerators and microwaves for the students to use. Overall, the school is amazing in preparing students with credits, and skills for college and the adult world.
MMACHS has been such a blessing to my life. All the staff members are nice and willing to help at a drop of a hat. MMACHS has also given me so many opportunities and experiences (CERT, college credit classes, internships in the community, HOSA - Future Health Professionals, and a multitude of community service events). All of the classes have a healthcare spin on the curriculum (when possible) and the teachers challenge their students to do well and form their own opinions on the topics discussed. The social environment is very friendly and every grade level becomes very close friends (especially since each grade level has an average of 50 students each).
I walked into this school with an understanding of its rigor and challenges. I did not understand what they would be for certain but I knew that this was the holding potential. MMACHS gives each student the ability to explore their strengths and weaknesses with the face of challenge. I was able to come out of my shell and explore not only who I was academically but who I was as an individual. Something unique that those who attend can gain through MMACHS, are REAL WORLD SKILLS. These are pertinent to the success of all realms. I have learned more about myself and who I will be as a hard-working member of society due to the values, knowledge, and experience gained through this route of education. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as an MMACHS student and the tight-knit family we all know it to be.