Mercy High School is an above average, private, Catholic school located in Red Bluff, CA. It has 113 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. After graduation, 50% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Mercy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+25 Students
- A18 Students
- C+10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A9 Students
- A9 Students
- A-8 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mercy High School
Mercy High School Reviews
Mercy may not be the best school for sports because of how small it is. But it is because it is small is why it feels like you're more than a school, you're a family. The teachers here are decent. Most of them know what they're doing, but some, not so much. I am glad I went to Mercy because it has made me into the person I am today. It is very easy to get really involved in the school. FFA, student council, and clubs are open to anyone. It is a very nice school if you want a small, family like learning environment
I like mercy high school a lot. They have good teachers, staff and facility. I proud that I going to complete my high at mercy. Thank You for all good experiences and helping me every time. I was international student at mercy but I never feel that it was just my home town. Students at mercy are very helpful and kind towards me. I never had an issue with any of the students at mercy. It’s really good and awesome experience at mercy. Thanks a lot Mercy High School....
Mercy High School is not only an academically challenging school, but a place others and myself consider home. A place where you are accepted no matter who you are and make lifelong friends and family. I encourage anyone and everyone to attend Mercy High if they want to have the best high school experience possible.