Mercy High School is an above average, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Middletown, CT. It has 540 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Tuition is $13,700 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Mercy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-98 Students
- B+70 Students
- B-54 Students
- A47 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+38 Students
- A-38 Students
- B35 Students
- A+33 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Mercy High School Reviews
My daughter graduated from Mercy. Mercy not only prepared her for College, but for work beyond graduation. Wonderful education and environment. Helpful and caring faculty and staff. Well worth the investment!
Mercy High school is a great, Catholic, all-girls college preparatory high school. I loved that there are so many traditions, like Walk-a-thon and Cake Auction. You get a real sense of community there. Some things I would change about the school would be less strict on the little things--like exactly how our uniforms should fit us, and where we can sit after school. But besides this, Mercy is a great place to go to become a more confident, independent young women in today's society.
Mercy isn't just the typical daycare that it's known for. When we aren't having fun assemblies or prayer services, students are buckled down learning and taking tests and quizzes daily. I love Mercy and the community. My only complaint is that I am always swamped with 4-5 tests/quizzes in one day, sometimes multiple times a week. Most of the teachers are well versed in what they teach and are great explainers, but sometimes it's hard to comprehend material when a teacher isn't doing a great job teaching.