Mercer International Middle School Reviews

My experience as a middle school student in Mercer International Middle School for the past three years have been amazing. I met many new friends, and connected with a bunch of my classmates. The teachers have been very supportive, such as helping students raised their grades up with retakes. I have learned a lot from my classes. One change I like to see in Mercer is for more elective classes. We currently have orchestra, band, technology, physical education, world culture, and world language (Spanish and Chinese). The world culture is a new elective class this year, so more elective classes would be great!
Most of the population is Asian in this school. The teachers are very passionate about the students and the staff is very friendly and eager to help. Teachers praise those who are excelling and encourage and help those who are behind. I can't say much about clubs or the food as I am not participating in any activities and I bring lunch from home. Overall this is a very good school with caring teachers, friendly staff, and nice students.
Our school is not particularly diverse, but we frequently do lessons about diversity and are overall very accepting of all cultures.
Start Your Review of Mercer International Middle School
There are a lot of school sport but I do not participate in them. Clubs are cool
Mercer Island has great counselors for bullying and drug/alcohol use. They are very friendly and care about the students.