Mercer County Technical Schools - Sypek Center Reviews

As much as I like the school, it is (admittedly) very unorganized and administration is lackluster at best. As far as I know, there are very few activities and sport options (and if this isn't true, the school clearly doesn't do much to promote them). Food is very hit or miss, but it usually falls short. School has two full-time vocations (Culinary Arts and STEM Academy), and a cluster of other share-time programs. Facilities are hit or miss, and water fountains are almost undrinkable, barely meeting lead testing requirements.
Every month we have a safety drill. We also have our own school nurse and a nursing class with teacher who are certified as well as every teacher is certified in some kind of safety requirement.
I wouldn't say its bad nor it's good because it is a techinical school we don't have clubs/sports. What we do have after school are actual paying jobs that will get us ahead in life. No one works at a fast food restaurant but high paying busineses.
Start Your Review of Mercer County Technical Schools - Sypek Center
I purposely came to this school full time because of their partnerships with jobs/career businesses and the student to teacher ratio. They have helped me one on one in finding the best career for me and helped me decide where I should go for college. They have also opened many doors for me and got me internships and jobs.
The teachers have done their jobs in the world so they are best fit to teach about their jobs. They have all the knowledge since they had hands on experience for over 20 years or more.