Mentorship Academy Reviews

Great learning experience ,great connection with teachers and students, overall great school just need more space
Mentorship Steam Academy is a very good and qualified school. Mentorship provides me with a lot of opportunities to succeed beyond high school.
I’ve been going to mentorship for 4 years and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it !!the teachers are helpful and they are involved ! If we need help they are there to help us.if i was to tell someone to go to a school Mentorship would be my top choice .
Start Your Review of Mentorship Academy
My experience at Mentorship Academy was good throughout my whole entire high school years. They made sure you was straight and was on track all the time. They always did was best for the students and they handled situations in a nice and professional way. Another thing about Mentorship was like food; the food was amazing it’s not like your typical high school meal. We had a whole chef that cook all types of different cuisines each day. One thing I like is how they don’t and won’t let you fail so if your having trouble with something or not getting the lesson they would try every possible solution to help you pass. For example we have tutoring for the kids who need extra help on a certain lesson. Overall, I love my school it has shaped me to become a better person over the years and I’m proud to be graduating this year in 2020 a Mentorship shark.
Mentorship Academy is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff cares about the students. They try everything in their power to make the students succeed. Every year, students take trips to colleges in Louisiana and Texas to give students insight ofln what college is all about. The school also offers after school tutoring for kids stuggling in certain areas. Overall, the school is great and has a great environment. I highly recommend.
Mentorship Academy is a steam based school that tries there hardest to push there kids to college or a successful career.My experience there was very sensational I love the hard work they put into the school and us considering the environment they are in. They always found ways to make our school fun and teach us the materials in very creative ways. The teachers there are very helpful in more ways then u think. They teachers love helping kids in and out of the school they support and help guide us in the right path for our future.That school taught me a lot about life and how to be successful in my future plannings.
The thing I like about Mentorship is the environment.Everybody is cool with everybody,the only thing I would change is the school hours.
Entering the school year as a senior, and attending Mentorship for 3 years they're a lot of things I learned to love about my school. I love that we are a very diverse school, hands on and a very good school that is all about academics and having fun when it's time to. I loved how my teachers and counselors have prepared me for my secondary life after high school. By doing that, they have sent links for scholarships, college tours, and tutoring when needed. Another aspect I love about being a proud student of Mentorship is that we are all treated as one big family. No matter the gender or race we learned to come together and treat everyone the same as a whole. There is honestly not one thing I would change about my school because everything that the staff does for the students it just to better our future self, and I will like to thank them for that extra push along the way.
Mentorship Academy is a public, charter school located in Baton Rouge, LA. It has 588 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading
My experience in mentorship was a smooth pace life style. Mentorship did provide a challenge towards me and I feel that if you don't study you will fail and I had to learn that the hard way. Mentorship staff teachers and the food are the best things I like about Mentorship steam Academy. The teachers are willing to interact with a student and know them on personal level,which makes students engaged in more activities.Then the food in Mentorship is hand cooked by a chief and mostly every student in Mentorship can give a good review on the cooking themselves.i would like to see a change on the jackets rule.
I liked how they work with their students. It's a very friendly and has a home feeling. The teachers and students all have a great relationships, everyone knows everybody. No one is really looked at as different and each teacher is willing to help you as much as they can. Rather if it's because of home reasons or just any type of personal reason. Mentorship STEAM Academy.
Mentorship Academy is a great school since the first day I went there my freshman year. I would recommend many kids to come to Mentorship because it makes school more fun and makes you want to go to school. And all of the teachers are very nice and will do their best to help you understand everything they’re teaching.
Mentorship for me has been a great school to attend. The learning and hands on lessons are phenomenal. The teachers all willing to stay late and even work on weekends to make sure you understand what's been taught. There is honestly no school in Baton Rouge better than Mentorship Academy. I wish I would've start there my 9th grade year.
I like the majority of the teachers at Mentorship Academy. They really do care and help a ton when it comes to understanding the material we are set to learn, and they try their hardest with every task given. If a student needs it, they are allowed tutoring for almost any subject every Tuesday and Wednesday, with provided food and transportation. The lunches everyday are nothing short of impressive and no one is left hungry on the staff’s account. Although there are aspects of this school that I really would wish didn’t exist, there are many other aspects that make me stay here.
Learning mentors provide support and guidance to help school pupils who are experiencing difficulties in learning due to social, emotional or behavioural problems. Learning mentors help pupils overcome behavioural, social or emotional problems that are affecting their learning.The knowledge, advice, and resources a mentor shares depend on the format and goals of a specific mentoring relationship. A mentor may share with a mentee (or protege) information about his or her own career path, as well as provide guidance, motivation, emotional support, and role modeling
I like how the school motivates the students to want to do better. I also like how if you have an issue with someone or something you can go to anyone for advice on how to move forward.
During my years at attending Mentorship Academy I have develop skills that would help me best for college. They taught me time management is key yo success both in and out the books. I love the teachers there. They were very concerned about my future and made sure I had the tools I needed. However, I was they give some students alternative ways to be successful other than college.
Start Your Review of Mentorship Academy
What I liked about Mentorship Academy is that the teachers want to see you be successful and they push you to be a better person. However I would like to see a change in how athletes are treated
This school is good especially in learning. I would like to see more parent involvement and school spirit.
My experience at Mentorship Academy as great my first two years. The first year the school was laid back and they weren't as strict. THe second year they started to put a little more pressure on us because i was a sophomore and we had three EOCs. THen my junior year they started to do a bunch of things differently. They stopped doing extra things because the students wouldn't participate be cause they thought the activities were boring, which they were. But they claim that we have to act our age and be responsible but they won't let us. Our teachers have to come get us from breakfast in the mornings. They treat the seniors like children.