Menomonie High School is an above average, public school located in Menomonie, WI. It has 962 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Menomonie High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B70 Students
- A+54 Students
- B+51 Students
- A+49 Students
- A-35 Students
- B+33 Students
- B+27 Students
- B22 Students
- B+21 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Menomonie High School
- BBoyceville Middle-High School
- Boyceville Community School District, WI
- 20 reviews
- A-Elk Mound High School
- Elk Mound Area School District, WI
- 68 reviews
- BDurand Junior/Senior High School
- Durand School District, WI
- 22 reviews
- B-Colfax High School
- Colfax School District, WI
- 19 reviews
Menomonie High School Reviews
Menomonie Highschool is a pretty average school, academics are average in my opinion, and there are many different classes available. As for diversity, the school is predominantly white, but Menomonie itself isn't too diverse in the ways of race. There are a ton of clubs at Menomonie so it will be easy finding something you like. We have pretty great teachers from my experience, and we all have school sprit.
Terrible School. There are a few smart kids but the average intelligence level is pretty low. Most of the teachers know their stuff but some of them are very bad at transferring this knowledge to the students. For the most part, the teachers care about us and help us succeed but there are a few that do not. Many of us do not feel very safe due to a number of fights that go on in the school (enough to have a dedicated Instagram page), not to mention the above average level of bomb threats. If you have a choice, go find another school.
In my high school, I loved how much everyone cared for one another. There was hardly any bullying and a lot of students would stop the bullying themselves. One think that wasn't so great at my school is how focused they were on sports. That was the main event, and being in the art and theatre scene myself I felt there wasn't a whole lot of appreciation for the arts and that's something I wish I could change.