Menomonee Falls High School is a highly rated, public school located in Menomonee Falls, WI. It has 1,297 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Menomonee Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+208 Students
- B174 Students
- A+109 Students
- B80 Students
- B+67 Students
- A-63 Students
- A-47 Students
- A35 Students
- B+35 Students
- B34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Menomonee Falls High School Reviews
I really appreciated how much most of the teachers were willing to ensure their students performed well in class. Despite the major budget cuts, I also appreciated how the school administration was still determined to add new classes, clubs and other opportunities, such as the global education academy, to provide more opportunities and experiences for students to get into desired careers or schools they were striving for. Although a lot of people at my school were involved with the business and healthcare academies, I still wish the school allowed a few more opportunities for non-healthcare and non-business students, such as having an environmental club, so that students can gain experiences that are more compatible with their interests. However, with the budget cuts, the school still offered a lot, which I'm thankful for.
I had a great experience as a student at Menomonee Falls High School. All of the staff and teachers that I had and worked with cared so much about my education, safety, and well-being. I felt like my opinion and influence mattered at this school. The only thing that I wish could change is the attitudes of the students. Many of my classmates did not want to support one another in the extracurricular activities and many students formed cliques that separated all of us from befriending each other.
I love Menomonee Falls High School. All the teachers will do everything for their students and strive to make everyone happy. They think long term and offer everything to make a successful plan for after high school. Every club imaginable is offered, and if it's not the teachers are more than likely to help you start it. The principal works hard to connect with his students and keep the school safe.