Menomonee Falls High School is a highly rated, public school located in Menomonee Falls, WI. It has 1,336 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Menomonee Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+165 Students
- B+133 Students
- A+81 Students
- B61 Students
- B+50 Students
- A-48 Students
- A-38 Students
- A-29 Students
- B+28 Students
- B25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Menomonee Falls High School Reviews
Being at the Menomonee Falls High School was a very good school to attend. All of the teachers are very good with communication to students & the faculty is amazing in general. There were rumors about them taking away some electives like Foods and Art classes, if these were to go away, many people would be upset with the school because those classes interest many students. Besides that point, the Menomonee Falls High School has a great environment and deserves five stars for caring about their students & the education they receive.
The teachers and classes are the best. Students learn what they want to learn and tend to get a lot out of each and every class. I've been a straight A student throughout high school because of the teachers. They are open for questions, always able to help before or after school, and you know they are passionate about the subjects they teach. The scheduling process is easy and accessible online or paper. The workload tends to be a little much but that's high school. Some of the popular classes consist of: AP psychology, chemistry, relationships, and physics. I've taken all of those with the BEST teachers!
I really enjoyed the short time I spent at this school. The staff members played such a huge roll and how things flowed within the classroom environment. The students are all really friendly as well, and even though I did not know everyone they treated me as if I was one of their friends. If there is one thing I would like to see more in this school it would be more diversity. I graduated from a high school that was very diverse and I strongly believe that children should be exposed to diversity because a lot can be learned from other cultures; for example, tradition and even beliefs and morals.