Menominee High School is a public school located in Menominee, MI. It has 445 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Menominee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-26 Students
- A24 Students
- A+19 Students
- B18 Students
- A15 Students
- B-14 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Free or Reduced Lunch
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Menominee High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Menominee High School Reviews
This school has a good athletics program and gives kids plenty of choices of extra curricular activities. The academics are doing well. Some of the teaching strategies can be improved upon and extra funding for extra curricular activities is needed. The people there are very kind and welcoming to newcomers.
The students at my school get really involved in sports rather they're playing ,or just cheering on the team. The Team performance at my school is the best if you're on the team you're already good, or you're gonna be good before the season is over.Everybody in the town loves our schools sporting program ,the sports events are always packed ,and the athletes always put on a good show. I think the athletic facilities at our school could be better but they're pretty descent the equipment is just old. The fitness programs are pretty good, all different types of programs are available all through out the year even through the breaks.
The principle doesn't get involved in anything really mostly it the vice principle or the cops when things get really bad. The guidance counselors are really helpful and are always there to talk to you if you need help, and they try their best to help you without starting more drama.the office staff doesn't do anything at all besides sit on he computer and call people to the office. Bullying isn't tolerated but it still happens if somebody is caught bullying they're probably gonna be suspended or something like that. If you're late to school your parents are going to no about it and if you are late to many time privileges are taken away you can get detentions or suspensions