Menifee County High School is a public school located in Frenchburg, KY. It has 302 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-54 Students
- A-39 Students
- B38 Students
- C+21 Students
- B11 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Menifee County High School
Menifee County High School Reviews
Menifee County High School has a welcoming community in which people find is very adept in the art of relieving stress. This is an especially good quality in school for the simple fact that class can be found rather stressful. Even though Menifee is said to be in the state of dilapidation, it's harmonious culture makes up for it. In summary, when you walk in to Menifee, you may see a worn down school, but if you just take a look at the pictures on the walls of past classes or the inspirational quotes hanging on the walls, you'd see the true beauty in Menifee's culture.
Too much emphasis is placed on athletics instead of academic, but sadly we lose every game we play. The focus is not helping students it is about image. Recently two of our students committed suicide over the summer due to bullying by student athletes; however, nothing was done. It is sad when lives do not matter, but the image portrayed does. Some teachers do try to help but the students are disrespectful and it only hurts the students who want to learn and be successful in life.
More sports!! Definitely. Great place, great people. A great environment for students who hate big schools. The perfect size for a great learning community. Many kids here are always happy and everyone is always there for each other. Many great club opportunities!!