COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our campus is open and we have in person classes for the 2020-2021 school year. We have instituted changes to ensure that our students are safe and healthy for the year. Read about how we are safely reopening. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
Menaul School is an independent college preparatory boarding and day school for grades 6-12. Since 1896, Menaul School has educated students from New Mexico and around the world. At Menaul School, we're preparing our students for much more than college—we're preparing them for the world. Our students are immersed in a diverse, international and supportive community where each grows in mind, spirit, and body. Menaul School balances academic excellence with spiritual self-awareness and expression, as well as physical well-being.
Menaul School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B51 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A14 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
- B-9 Students
- A9 Students
World Smart Education
At Menaul School, we provide individualized attention in a rigorous academic environment, where we embrace each student’s uniqueness and bring the world into the classroom. Come see the difference a World Smart education makes at one of the best private schools in Albuquerque.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses