Memorial High School is a public school located in Tulsa, OK. It has 1,039 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A121 Students
- A95 Students
- A80 Students
- C+74 Students
- B+53 Students
- B42 Students
- C37 Students
- B28 Students
- C+25 Students
- C+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Memorial High School Reviews
What I loved about Memorial was that it taught me how to stand out from children of my age, it had so many different groups that many people were allowed to be in so no one was left out, and that it taught me how to mature and grow into the young adult I am today. What I would like to see differently is more Advanced Placement classes in the school. As of myself, I was in Advanced Placement classes, but I would like for them to add more so students can be all-rounded students, and get more looks from colleges.
I've been going to Memorial High School since my freshman year and I've had a pretty good experience. The only thing that I would want to change from a student's perspective is that students should have the choice to wear uniform or not. I know financially some students can't quite afford clothes to last them all year, but there's also a sense of expression when you can actually choose what you can wear.
I had a nice time in high school, my teachers cared about me, a had great friends, and the administration actually has a relationship with students rather than sitting in the background. However, I do feel that sometimes the students don’t have a voice because of certain events that may happen and I really wish this could change.