Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+157 Students
- B+150 Students
- A+116 Students
- A-47 Students
- B+40 Students
- B+37 Students
- A36 Students
- B30 Students
- A28 Students
- B+26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 52 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Memorial High School
- B+North High School
- Eau Claire Area School District, WI
- 104 reviews
- A-Altoona High School
- Altoona School District, WI
- 42 reviews
- A-Elk Mound High School
- Elk Mound Area School District, WI
- 66 reviews
- B+Chippewa Falls High School
- Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District, WI
- 127 reviews
Memorial High School Reviews
The diversity overall at memorial high school is fairly okay except that there isn't much other ethnicities that attend the school, in other words it's mostly majority that attend memorial and participate in sports. The school is also somewhat accepting for an example they accept sexual orientation but the school has rather a difficulty in accepting minorities that had not grown up with them since childhood or have been adopted or have one majority parent. The school does overall focus too much money which reflects on how the kids accept each other into their group of friends.
What I like about Memorial is that no matter who you are, you don't ever NOT fit in. There's no cliques or a certain group that runs the school. The staff has good and bad days, but if you're going to have a bad experience here it's usually because of the other student and your peers, not so much the staff.
It was fairly easy to get into the classes that I wanted. The curriculum was usually the same for all classes in certain subject areas. There was a decent amount of homework given for each class, but it wasn't overwhelming. I felt that the education I received was very worthwhile for me. Compared to some of my peers, I think that my education was far superior to theirs. I am happy with attending school here and all it has offered me.