Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Memorial High School is a highly rated, public school located in Eau Claire, WI. It has 1,667 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+251 Students
- B228 Students
- A212 Students
- A-75 Students
- B64 Students
- B+57 Students
- B56 Students
- B54 Students
- B46 Students
- A44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 61 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Memorial High School
- A-North High School
- Eau Claire Area School District, WI
- 119 reviews
- B+Altoona High School
- Altoona School District, WI
- 50 reviews
- B+Elk Mound High School
- Elk Mound Area School District, WI
- 76 reviews
- B+Chippewa Falls High School
- Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District, WI
- 156 reviews
Memorial High School Reviews
I was a nervous 8th grader, not sure if I was making the right choice. I had gone to a small private school up until that point. I decided I wanted to go to a bigger school with a different experience. This meant that I needed to jump out of my shell; meet new friends, join new sports teams, and start over. I went from having a class of 50 kid to 450! It was a huge change for me yet I never regretted it.
I would not trade my experience with Memorial for anything! There were plenty of opportunities to get involved, and the college prep academics were second to none. I would not be where I am in my current job without the preparation I received from Memorial's curriculum.
Most things about Memorial are great, the teachers and engaged and helpful. They have many clubs and opportunities to meet other students. They take extreme precautions when it comes to the whole pandemic to ensure the safety of students. We are all 6 feet apart and teachers sanitize after each class. They are truly doing the best considering the circumstance.