Memorial High School is an above average, public school located in Beloit, WI. It has 1,749 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 16% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+112 Students
- B83 Students
- B+64 Students
- A+48 Students
- B+43 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-32 Students
- B30 Students
- B28 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Memorial High School
- B-Beloit Learning Academy
- Beloit School District, WI
- BGuilford High School
- Rockford School District No. 205, IL
- 153 reviews
- B-South Beloit Senior High School
- South Beloit Community Unit School District No. 320, IL
- 30 reviews
- BNorth Boone High School
- North Boone Community Unit School District No. 200, IL
- 94 reviews
Memorial High School Reviews
Beloit Memorial gives you a chance to stand out from the rest. They offer vigorous classes the extracurricular activities that committed students dare to challenge. I have learned what it takes to be a role model for your community through the hours I have spent helping. All the faculty have something to offer, whether it’s their background or great personality. There is always something to Learn at Beloit Memorial High School!
Beloit Memorial High is a very diverse school. The staff truly cares about their students and faculty, they would go the extra mile to help their students succeed in both sports, extra curricular activities, and school work. This school helped me through some of the worst struggles and made me come out with a great graduating GPA and a high school diploma.
Beloit Memorial High School has always been a place where people can speak about their opinions, make clubs they deem necessary for school life, and otherwise students are themselves. People mainly keep to themselves but of course their will be drama and conflict like at any other high school. Nonetheless, as of late, there have been conflicts between student, parents, and administration due to the recent election. Specifically, the issue has been focused on the Black History Month assembly that took place. Many were outraged about it and it brought to light the amount of racist that were present at our school. On a good note people know who they are and students have been able to talk to administrators at School Board Meetings and such to resolve the issue. Overall, I believe the School District, and high school in general have been doing everything in their ability to please many at the school.