Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Memorial Day School is an above average, private school located in Savannah, GA. It has 216 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $8,450 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Memorial Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+24 Students
- B19 Students
- B14 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
- B9 Students
- C+9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Memorial Day School Reviews
When our son had difficulty focusing in a chaotic Montessori academy, we knew we needed to seek out a new school for him. Memorial offered us what we thought was a better atmosphere, with much smaller class sizes and more personalized attention. That choice has led to a wonderful past five years and counting, where we were quickly made to feel part of the "family" feel of the school, and teachers continuously take special interest in making sure he grasped the material. It's a unique learning environment, based mostly on the genuine nature of the faculty and staff, who ensure that parents and students are respected and appreciated at a level that's highly personal, and unlike any other school we've ever visited or experienced.
I like the small classes. We work hard together as a family to make our school great. Many of our teachers are former students that look forward to come back to memorial to work because we have such a family atmosphere. My twin sister and I have been going to Memorial Day school since seventh grade. My father was a graduate of this school and we were able to get grants and scholarships to be able to attend. We would highly recommend this school and family.
I liked the small class sizes. Very knowledgeable teaching staff. Good instruction and afterschool assistance available. Outstanding administrative staff. At times there was a great amount of turnover among teaching staff. Sports program was great. Need more college tours to be added, maybe an overseas senior trip. The buildings are old and need to be updated. Excellent location.