Memorial Christian Academy Reviews

I loved my time at Memorial. All the teachers were amazing and always stepped up when they saw me struggling. I loved the atmosphere because it was a small school and everything felt like a home. The memories and the friends I made there will never be forgotten.
I like how the classes are kept to a rather small size, leaving the students on a first name basis with the teachers. I suggest they look at more opportunities for the students outside of sports, like choir, or band.
The faculty, staff, and students were very friendly. It would be nice to have more extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of Memorial Christian Academy
I have attended Memorial Christian Academy since I was three years old. The environment is amazing and everyone I've known has said it felt like a second home, and I couldn't agree more with that. The staff is so encouraging and they put a lot of emphasis on the education of their students. The classes are great as well, I love the curriculum we learn from, and it makes it very easy to comprehend the subjects were learning.