Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Melrose-Mindoro High School is an above average, public school located in Melrose, WI. It has 341 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Melrose-Mindoro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+14 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+10 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
- B6 Students
- B5 Students
- B+4 Students
- A3 Students
- B3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Melrose-Mindoro High School
- BGalesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School
- Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District, WI
- 21 reviews
- BSparta High School
- Sparta Area School District, WI
- 57 reviews
- B+West Salem High School
- West Salem School District, WI
- 38 reviews
- B-Black River Falls High School
- Black River Falls School District, WI
- 60 reviews
Melrose-Mindoro High School Reviews
Melrose Mindoro has a lot to offer for a small community. Great academics with top notch teachers. Very competitive within the dairyland conference from several aspects. The quality education is topped off with awesome opportunities in sports. With several conference champion teams and a nationally recognized Academic Decathlon team, Melrose-Mindoro is the the place to be to further your academic prowess.
I attended Melrose-Mindoro school for the majority of my schooling. I played sports and that was probably the best part of high school. The small school allowed everyone to play and to be able to be competitive with each other. There is a good music program and lots of clubs to be in.
The after school activities at my school include most typical sports (football, basketball, etc.) however I believe that there is room for improvement because the programs do not work around student's schedules. For example I work at a job after school until around 7:30 every night, by doing this I completely lost my opportunity to join clubs and sports. What I suggest is that we make a secondary set of clubs that operate either on weekends or later after school in order to give all students the opportunity to enjoy them.