Melrose High School Reviews

The cafeteria was okay. Food wasn't horrible but wasn't disgusting.
Administration at Melrose is very strict but lenient at the same time. They do not tolerate bad behavior.
The sports ran Melrose High School. I myself played football, basketball, baseball, and ran track. We were state champions in football three years in a row. The other sports almost always made it to state playoffs each year. Coaches at Melrose also knew their sport and coached in a very professional and successful manor.
Start Your Review of Melrose High School
The teachers at Melrose were phenomenal. Most teachers there will bend over backwards to help you. The lessons were very interesting and very engaging. The school was small so the teachers had a lot of one on one time with each student. They were very knowledgeable about their course of study and kept class rooms in check and clean.
Melrose High School offers many clubs, activities, and organizations. The ones I was in were FFA, athletics (football, basketball, baseball, track), FCCLA, and many more. Most students, about 85 percent, are involved in almost every activity they could participate in. All organizations were kept up to date and funded very well with new equipment and supplies.
Melrose High School prepared me for the real world because the school taught me discipline. Through athletics and my teachers, the pushed me to strive for success. I believe Melrose's success rate is high because of this. Most of my fellow classmates and other students were involved in extracurricular activities as well. I strongly believe that this taught us to handle a heavy load of work but also taught us how to manage our time.