Melba High School is a public school located in Melba, ID. It has 388 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Melba High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B52 Students
- A-45 Students
- B30 Students
- B-30 Students
- C27 Students
- B+19 Students
- B18 Students
- B+17 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Melba High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Melba High School Reviews
Melba High School covers all of the essential needs a Student could have for all areas of academic life. Ever since transferring to this school from out of state as a Sophomore I have been thoroughly impressed. I graduated in 2016, now my younger siblings attend Melba High School. The high standards set for the students have not been compromised. Overall this school cannot be beat!
Melba High School gave me a learning environment that enabled me to learn as much as I could. I learned that I have a passion for agriculture through the Melba FFA program and being in the rural community of Melba. I met life-long friends that also set their academics as a priority. A perk of Melba High School is the community support that you witness everyday. The school will sometimes raise money for people in the community that need the assistance. Melba High School provided me an exceptional education.
The teachers at my school are great, although not always perfect and the most controlling but they do try. Teaching is a tough job! They are preparing the future scientists, engineers, business people, bankers, and even teachers. It is one of the greatest things to do and share knowledge to others. The teachers at Melba High School are influential and helpful, trying their best to teach what they know and exceed the learning standards and achievement scores.