Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Meeker High School is a public school located in Meeker, OK. It has 265 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Meeker High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A58 Students
- C+56 Students
- B50 Students
- B42 Students
- A38 Students
- B-35 Students
- B-30 Students
- C25 Students
- B+19 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Meeker High School Reviews
I did not really enjoy my experience there. Cliques are terrible in the high school and the whole town.(Ultimately, people in sports were taken care of better than people in others, such as band, drama, and art)The dress codes they have there are too much You cannot show any of your shoulders and shorts are basically a no go. Pants were not allowed to have any holes in them on girls, and they didn't care if the guys did. The teachers there vary. There are a few great ones, but a lot are cruel. One teacher even threw a kid out of that kids desk, just because the kids had accidentally fell asleep. He was literally thrown out! And I myself have been yelled at and demeaned by a teacher to the brink of tears.However, the teachers who are good do teach well. Overall, if I had kids in the future, this school would never be a primary choice for me.
I like the small community which provides the opportunity for closer interaction between the faculty and students. However, absolutely NO emphasis is placed on posturing the higher performing students for success.
It's a great home town experience through and through. Being from the city it was great to have a sweet town to accept and embrace you.