Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Medway High School is a highly rated, public school located in Medway, MA. It has 708 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Medway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A140 Students
- A+91 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+62 Students
- A-60 Students
- B58 Students
- A56 Students
- B39 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like Medway High School
- AFranklin High School
- Franklin Public Schools, MA
- 342 reviews
- ANipmuc Regional High School
- Mendon-Upton Regional School District, MA
- 92 reviews
- AHolliston High School
- Holliston Public Schools, MA
- 156 reviews
- AFoxborough High School
- Foxborough Public Schools, MA
- 97 reviews
Medway High School Reviews
I have spent the last four years of my life attending Medway Highschool. I have had good and bad experiences with this school. Medway Highschool succeeds in almost every aspect, whether its the academics or the spirit of the school. I have always felt safe in this building, and after being away from it due to Covid-19, I can personally say that I miss it. From nice faculty to great college preparation, there is little to complain about. One thing that I would like to see change with Medway Highschool is its diversity in students. The town of Medway has a large white population of over 95%. Due to this, Medway Highschool has very little diversity. Besides that, Medway Highschool was a wonderful place to attend as it taught me a lot and prepared me for what is next in my life.
Medway High has a very homey and welcoming environment from the minute you walk in. The students are warm and inviting, the faculty is always open to help you if there's ever an issue, and the administration is always working their hardest to listen to our feedback and to change for the betterment of us all. The only downside is that often times that same Admin makes questionable and hard-hitting decisions without first considering the student body that is the most fundamental piece of the puzzle. Overall, I'd say a solid 4/5.
Medway High School has been good for me in my past four years here. We are growing in diversity which is incredible, and everyone is very friendly with one another. There is always a friend group if you are going to attend this school , and no one is ever left out, that is made sure of with our NHS and Best Buddies clubs. We have a multitude of extra curricular activities and sports that can help you get integrated and know people if you are new, and everyone is welcoming. The school radiates the feeling of being safe and connected with other students and faculty here. The workload is average for the students, and the teaching is very good, the teachers make sure there are after school hours where you can get help if needed and have safe non-judgmental environments. There are more and more PLTW courses that are being offered as electives to students each year.