Medina Secondary School Reviews

The school spirit is great, however students are very rude and academic readiness and opportunities are poor.
Great small town atmosphere! I've lived here all of my life and I wouldn't trade it for any other place in the world. I have grown up as a small town boy, but I know that I am ready to take on the college life and whatever else my next adventure has to offer. Medina may not have all of the things that the bigger schools have to offer, but what we do have is community and that is something that big schools will never be able to have no matter how hard they try!!
The coaches are rude and inconsiderate of injuries.
Start Your Review of Medina Secondary School
I do not eat on campus often, but when I have gone they have always had a salad or the meal prepared. We have a small school.
Our school does not have much money due to a problem in the administration involving our superintendent. The state gave us too much money because our superintended sent in a request saying we have more students here than what we actually do.
The majority of the students that attend school here smoke weed, and there has not been any drug testing in years.
Offered English, math AP classes. Some Honor classes. Workload for some of the classes where a little intense.