Mediapolis High School is an above average, public school located in Mediapolis, IA. It has 285 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A52 Students
- B29 Students
- B+29 Students
- A25 Students
- B10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B9 Students
- B-8 Students
- A7 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mediapolis High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Mediapolis High School
- B-New London Junior/Senior High School
- New London Community School District, IA
- 5 reviews
- B-Winfield Mt. Union High School
- Winfield-Mt. Union Community School District, IA
- 19 reviews
- B-Danville Junior/Senior High School
- Danville Community School District, IA
- 19 reviews
- BWest Burlington High School
- West Burlington Independent School District, IA
- 21 reviews
Mediapolis High School Reviews
Overall, I really enjoyed attending Mediapolis High School. Compared to schools in the area, it has great academics AND athletics. The best of both worlds!
I loved the school it was very nice. I felt welcomed. I learned a lot. The teachers were very motivating and they really wanted to see their students succeed. They worked with you when you needed help. They were willing to go the extra mile for you when you needed help.
There is a super amount of sports, clubs, community service and fine arts available for all to participate.