Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Medfield Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Medfield, MA. It has 799 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 97% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Medfield Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A157 Students
- A+110 Students
- A+103 Students
- A+102 Students
- A-76 Students
- B+63 Students
- A-54 Students
- A52 Students
- A51 Students
- A+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Medfield Senior High School
- A+Hopkinton High School
- Hopkinton Public Schools, MA
- 200 reviews
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 214 reviews
- A+Needham High School
- Needham Public Schools, MA
- 252 reviews
- A+Dover-Sherborn Regional High School
- Dover-Sherborn Regional School District, MA
- 76 reviews
Medfield Senior High School Reviews
Really encourages students. At Medfield High School, it's "cool" to be smart. The AP courses are really college level. My older son is a junior at a very competitive college and he states that his senior year in high school was his most academically difficult year thus far!
I am so thankful to have grown up in the Medfield School Systems but that does not mean they are flawless. Compared to countless other schools we are far better off but there are still some things that could use improvement. One example is college is not made for everyone so I wish our school explored other options more, but instead we were all pushed and expected to go to college. Diversity is nonexistent and the people around you can say very ignorant things.
Great atmosphere with tons of resources for kids to succeed. All departments work together well to make sure students are challenging themselves, succeeding and following their interest. Sports are a large part of the culture as almost everyone participates in at least one sport. However, the music and theater programs are great too and kids can float between the two easily.