Medfield Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Medfield, MA. It has 866 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 96% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Medfield Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A129 Students
- A+94 Students
- A+90 Students
- A+85 Students
- A-56 Students
- A-55 Students
- A-46 Students
- B+44 Students
- A44 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Medfield Senior High School
- A+Hopkinton High School
- Hopkinton Public Schools, MA
- 175 reviews
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 192 reviews
- A+Needham High School
- Needham Public Schools, MA
- 226 reviews
- A+Dover-Sherborn Regional High School
- Dover-Sherborn Regional School District, MA
- 61 reviews
Medfield Senior High School Reviews
The school is diverse in terms of interests, and there are clubs or organizations for everyone. There are plenty of options for classes and the teachers are really supportive. There can be a lot of work in most classes, but teachers are always there for extra help, and resources like writing lab and math lab are super useful. Kids from this school tend to be competitive, especially in academics and sports. I'm not involved in sports personally, but I hear there are a lot of great teams. The music program is great, but the art and drama programs could use a little more support. Overall, it's a great school, but the community really isn't for me.
Academics were overall pretty great, I felt i like Medfield High School with the needed academic skills to be able to head off to college and feel prepared for my courses. My writing skills would not be where they are today if not for Medfield. But as an overall community and school, the town and school its self is toxic and did nit benifit me at all.
A first-rate high school with an inclusive student body, caring staff and top-rate academics, athletics and extra curricular activities. My children, who are very different types of learners and have different interests, both thrived there and enjoyed their high school experiences.