Meadowview Christian School Reviews

I have been attending Meadowview Christian school since my sixth grade year. I love attending this school because it is a small Christian school with about 150 students in attendance. The classroom size is small with an average of 15-16 people to each class. I have made lifelong friends and all of the teachers know you by name. We have chapel every Friday and we have to take mandatory bible classes as part of our school curriculum. I would love to see Meadowview continue to grow in attendance.
we have a great extra curricular acthletic program for juniors and senior high even the pee wees
i thought i would never like it here at this school. i was so ready to be out of that school when graduation came around. now i wouldnt trade it for anything
Start Your Review of Meadowview Christian School
i feel that i was more prepared for collage life after i left than i thought i would
the teachers are the best at these schools
we have a great office workers a great headmaster and wonderful teachers that are the best.
the school is in great shape. weve done a lot of work on the buildings and painted classrooms too. my grandfather painted a lot of those rooms for the school.
THE staff are very efficiant and knowledgeable about these areas we were always made to feel safe while i attended school there