Meadows Valley School is a public school located in New Meadows, ID. It has 160 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Meadows Valley School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-17 Students
- B11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B-6 Students
- A6 Students
- A-5 Students
- A5 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Meadows Valley School
Meadows Valley School Reviews
There are multiple clubs and organizations offered at this school, ranging from National Honor Society, Academic Decathlon Society, Mountaineer Pride/Cheerleading, Tech club, Green Earth Club, and several others. I am involved in most of these including the after-school Youth Group. There is a lot of involvement from the students in the majority of these clubs, but there is a major lacking of involvement in sports. The sports teams are dying out because not many students are committed enough to try to build up the program.
The school I attend is very small and not diverse. Not many students participate in sports, so we barely have enough to make up organized teams. For the most part, people seem to tolerate each other but there is a lot of bullying that happens among students. I do feel safe in my school environment, and the administration go through a lot of work to make sure that the school is safe and secure for students. Even though the school is very small, there are a lot of students who work hard to achieve great academic goals. Most of the students in my class, for example, are graduating this year with multiple college credits and the vast majority are planning to attend college this fall.
The teachers are very friendly and since the school is small, almost everyone has a personal relationship with their teachers. They show great interest in the fields that they are teaching, and are required to go above and beyond by teaching multiple different subjects and even coaching sports. They are consistent in grading except for one or two teachers, but the majority are fair.