Meadowbrook High School is a public school located in Byesville, OH. It has 479 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Meadowbrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+45 Students
- A-43 Students
- B31 Students
- B25 Students
- B21 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Meadowbrook High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Meadowbrook High School
- CBuckeye Trail High School
- East Guernsey Local School District, OH
- 41 reviews
- B-Cambridge High School
- Cambridge City School District, OH
- 15 reviews
- C+Caldwell High School
- Caldwell Exempted Village School District, OH
- 18 reviews
- B+John Glenn High School
- East Muskingum Local School District, OH
- 128 reviews
Meadowbrook High School Reviews
I really liked the staff. The teachers and staff were so caring about seeing their students succeed and were always so helpful. I would like to see a change in the school by their views. It’s seems sports were more focused on than education and I think that should be flipped. Overall I had a very good experience and I was prepared for college!
Meadowbrook High School has provided me with College Credit Plus. The opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school. Meadowbrook has a fully renovated college lab that is full of Macbook Airs. Also, you can take classes from other high schools through the Polycom if Meadowbrook doesn't offer it.
I loved graduating from here. I am proud to be an alumni. This school's College Credit Plus program is phenomenal! It's great college prep, and it's FREE.