Meadowbrook Christian School Reviews

I love the Christian atmosphere and the way the people there invest in your life. There is a feeling and closeness that you only experience with a family here. Everyone knows your name and they are willing to go above and beyond to give you the support you need.
Meadowbrook is a small school that gives the students a wide variety of opportunities. They have an AP Calculus this year and they are also involved in the STEM Program with Bloomsburg University. The school is one of the only local Christian Schools to have a curriculum director and has improved the rigor, relevance and continuity of their curriculum over the past four years. HS students will each have chromebooks for class. The school is implementing technology in the classroom K - 12 and preparing students for a digital world. They have added an SAT prep course and a Statistics class to help prepare students for college
The school puts on a quality play each year and many students participate. Their sports programs have won numerous championships in the ACAA and have even made it into PIAA playoffs in soccer, basketball, and track a couple of times over the past few years. They are putting in a new soccer field and a new track this year.
Despite being a small Christian school, the education provided was a step above surrounding public schools. Although there was no opportunity to receive credit from AP courses, the classes and quality of education was comparative, if not more rigorous, than the AP courses at public schools. Preparation for the work load in college was fully excellent. Meadowbrook is a respectable and quality school and more. It is a Christian school, and God is put at a forefront in everything, and the staff show a heartfelt calling to care and to serve. Overall, it educates for schooling (college) and for life.
Start Your Review of Meadowbrook Christian School
I would choose this school over any other in the area. Academics are top-notch. Sports teams are competitive. Teachers are caring yet encourage achieving excellence. Many community service projects and activities are a regular part of the student's lives.
The teachers and staff at this school are paid next to nothing so it is a true mission for them to be working here. They genuinely love their students and care about producing model community-service minded citizens who succeed in life morally, spiritually and financially. This is a college-prep high school and the teachers consistently challenge the students in the quality and amount of work they require.
This school is a very safe environment for children. A school nurse is available during school hours. All teachers are CPR and first aid certified. With the school being located on a church property there is also many pastors and educated counsellors on site if needed. Bullying is not tolerated.
The mission trip that the junior class takes together is usually the highlight of everyone's high school career. There is a strong parent and alumni support at sporting events. Each class is involved in at least one community service project per year. There is a strong emphasis in community service and there are many extracurricular activities offered.
This school has many great extracurricular opportunities. It is not a large school so it is somewhat limited in what it can and can not offer, but there are always fun opportunities for the students and the faculty is very committed to coming up with new ideas and doing fun things with the students.
My overall experience at this school has been excellent. I have had unforgettable experiences that have made huge impacts on my life, and most importantly, I have formed good relationships with those around me. Being at this school has pushed me to be my best and work hard no matter what.
The teachers at my school are all amazing and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to learn from them. They genuinely care about their students and want to see them succeed, both in the classroom and outside of school.
My experience at Meadowbrook so far has been wonderful. I have an excellent class and amazing teachers that I will miss when I go to college. I went to two different public schools for three of my elementary school years, and a prefer Meadowbrook above both of them.
The teachers are always willing to help us out and teach us everything. they are always there for us
its part of the church so it is very well taken care of and very clean
There always there for whatever we may need when it comes to health.
The teachers and staff are always willing to help you and do whatever that will help you succeed.
Helps you build a solid foundation as a person and for education.
There are many extracurricular activities to do at Meadowbrook. There soccer, basketball, track and field, baseball, wrestling, football, and many other things you can do. there is also a program called girls on the run that I had volunteered at.
Start Your Review of Meadowbrook Christian School
Excellent opportunities exist in athletics and academics. The environment is supportive. The teachers are dedicated.
Much of the buildings are new.
The teachers care for and work with struggling students. The teachers expect homework to be done. The expectations of the teachers are well-known and can be met with effort.