Meadow Park Middle School Reviews

It was relatively diverse with many nationalities but it was full of cliques.
All I did was ultimate frisbee club which was awesome but there were few other clubs.
The school's students were definitely not the richest and sometime this could lead to problems but I felt safe.
Start Your Review of Meadow Park Middle School
summa programs are there for tag and additional help provided for people who need it
all the food are very nicely prepared and they are very delicious
there is good dress code that allows students to freely dress
there is hardly any peer pressure
Everything are very organized and they staff really put up a lot of effort to make every single this successful at school
I went to this school for 2 year and everything from bathroom to classroom was clean. And the best thing was the staff were amazing since they are always supportive of their students and ready to help them learn. The class environment as well as the whole environment is very positive.
Everything are pretty clean and neat and it is indeed big
The teachers are super friendly and help you when you need them so i feel like they are the best
This school has the best clubs including MESA, Science Bowl and very high academic after school programs that helped me a lot in the long run. I loved the school clubs.
Whenever, I stepped into that school, I felt very secure. All the staff and everyone else were great. I liked all the resources as well as personal safety .