Meadow Bridge High School is a public school located in Meadow Bridge, WV. It has 232 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Meadow Bridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- A-32 Students
- B-16 Students
- C+15 Students
- C13 Students
- C+13 Students
- B-13 Students
- C-9 Students
- B-7 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Meadow Bridge High School
Meadow Bridge High School Reviews
My experience at Meadow Bridge High School, well that's a good topic of discussion but there may not be enough words to describe it. My experience has been both good and bad, the parts that were good were really good there was laughs spent at football games with friends, there was all four years of homecomings spent working on floats, but the bad times they were the downfall of my high school from being bullied in my freshmen year to never being fully recognized for my academic achievements. There are a few things that I would like to change before I leave high school, and that is being bullying problem that this high school has, the constant ridiculing of the students that are not the athletes and being looked down upon because you are not on a sports team. I would also make some improvements to the classes that are available, and allow more classes to be possible to take to enhance our education.
The teachers at Meadow Bridge High School are very knowledgeable and help the students in any way they can to help a student achieve their goal. The teachers are very kind, and communicate very well with the students. Each teacher has their own unique grading skill, but any staff member working in the school is willing to help a student pass a class the student is struggling in. Meadow Bridge High School is one of the best places to receive an education, it is a small school and the teachers help in any way they can to help a student!
Meadow Bridge has a certain uniqueness about them that all the surrounding schools are jealous of. We stick together as a community and work towards things we believe in. We may be a small school and a small community but we are strong. There are quite a few things that I adore at Meadow Bridge; the size of the school is a big thing for me because I am shy, I like to fit in and that is easy to do here. Another thing is how the teachers are with the students here, were more of a family than a faculty- student relations. I love that! What isn't to love about Meadow Bridge, honestly. As happy as I am to graduate this year, I would come back in a heartbeat. I sure am going to miss it!