Meade High School Reviews

My experience at Meade High school has been great. I just moved into this school this year and they treated me like i was there this whole time.
My experience at Meade High School was good. It was probably the quickest four years of school I had but it was also the most fun four years I have had in school.
The one thing that stood out to me about Meade High School was the types of students they have. not only do they have the usual country kids we have out here in Kansas but they also had city kids along with multiple foreign exchange students. The band also appealed to me because i love to play pep band and Meade High School has an awesome band.
Start Your Review of Meade High School
They are not that willing to work with Homeschoolers. You are allowed to take the ACT test, but otherwise you are not welcome. You will not be allowed on the school grounds at any time unless you are going to a sports event which you must pay for even if you have a Homeschool student ID. Good luck trying to take the PSAT-NMSQT at Meade if you're homeschooled because you are definitely not going to be one of the top ten students whether you have a 4.0 GPA or not. You will be treated like an outsider. You might even feel like an immigrant due to the fact that you don't go to "regular" school.
The parents in this community have a sincere involvement in school activity and when it comes to sports most of the entire community shows up.
The teachers in this community put great effort into their work and genuinely care about the students and community.
Our school takes alot of pride in itself and the curriculum is great and the athletics are the best! Our football coach became our principle and he is like a father to all of us. He mentors each of us to be the best we can be on and off the field.
The teacher really enjoy teaching and helping the students
Everyone is willing to do things and help out when needed.
The school administration and school policies are fair. Both address things that need to be addressed, such as attendance, dress code, behavior, etc. The staff, principle, and counselor are always there for questions or addresses to the school policies.
All of the teachers put in hard work to prepare for teaching and helping the students learn. Each has a different teaching style, which is nice for the variety because uniform teaching style would not go well for most students. The teachers are very knowledgeable. And most of the teachers have good communication skills with high school students. Grading is usually fair.
Athletics tends to be the main focus of this school. Many students are involved in sports, and excel because of their hard work and talent. The coaches are good at their jobs, and most of the sports get a ton of fan and community support. Also, the gym and weight room and track are open to those who want to work out before or after school, and P.E. classes are offered throughout the day.
There are plenty of clubs and organizations, including Student Council, NHS, Kayettes, Key Club, FBLA, Science Club, and so on. The clubs/organizations are very good about service projects and planning . The level of commitment to each club is pretty high and equal. Kayettes tend to be the ladies' choice as fun and popular, while the men typically choose their sports teams as their group. The clubs/organizations are very well supported by the staff.
The cafeteria at this school has a well-planned menu with a fair variety. The cafeteria is a pleasant place with healthy food option.
The experience at Meade High School is great. A student can be involved in anything and everything, and most students are involved in everything. It is a very small school, but I love it because everyone is friends and knows each other and helps each other out. Athletics are the main focus of the school and bring much entertainment and excitement; also, the athletic events bring the community together. But the arts also bring great entertainment, and the students are very talented in this area as well. If I were to do it all over, I would definitely choose this high school
We have a lot of sports, and most of them are very successful!!
I feel that our school is very safe! I would pick it over alot of others!
Start Your Review of Meade High School
I have been involved in sports, academics, clubs, and leadership. These would be my favorite involvements as whole. I went here because my family lives here but I have always wanted to be in a city at a bigger school and would do so if I could.
I don't really have anything to compare to. I like the my teachers and for the most part the do a good job teaching and helping me attain my goals.
We have a pretty set menu that rotates through the year. The food is okay. There are minimum health food options (salad bar etc). I don't know really if there are dietary accommodations (that is usually private). There are no snacks or vending machines.